250-325 MHz TDGP250-325 (1Y00625)
The TDGP250-325 antenna is designed for field expedient installations.
The radiator and ground radials are constructed of stainless steel spring materials then urethane coated black, green, tan or grey.
On this antenna there is a base matching unit provided for broadband operation as specified.
- Frequency Range: 250-325 MHz
- Gain: 0 dBi Nominal
- VSWR: < 2.0:1 Typical, 2.5:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 2 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360° Elevation: 0 ~ 10°
- Input Connector: TNC Male
- Overall Height: 14 in. (0.36 m)
- Ground Plane Diameter: 17 in. (0.43 m)
- Number Of Elements: 4 Ground Radials and 1 Middle
- Net Weight: 0.5 lb. (0.23 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: TNC Male Connector