2500-2700 MHz (1Y30850) MVDP2.5-2.7-6
The MVDP2.5-2.7-6 antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other vehicles (including marine craft) where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 2500-2700 MHz band.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance in a wide range of applications.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome double reinforced at the base and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments. The lower portion includes a threaded section with a 1 inch stainless steel nut for mounting.
- Frequency Range: 2500-2700 MHz
- Gain: 6.0 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: < 2.0:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 25 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360° Elevation: 24°
- DC Short: Yes
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 30 in. (0.76 m)
- Radome Main: 1.25 in. OD (31.8 mm)
- Radome Base: 1.50 in. OD (38.1 mm)
- Net Weight: 4 lb. (1.18 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +158°F (-40° to +70°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: NATO Standard Four .5” (12.7 mm) Holes, equally spaced on a 4.5” (114.3 mm) Dia. BHC
- Compliance: Built to meet: MIL-STD-810