30-90 MHz – MPMP30X3AH (1Y03225)
The MPMP30X3AH tactical blade antenna is designed to be used in military manpack and handheld radio applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 30-90 MHz band and is equipped with its own matching network and does not require external tuning.
The radiator is constructed of layered stainless steel leaf springs and is protected by a tough outer neoprene sheath. The radiator and base are connected by a gooseneck for various angle possibilities.
All exposed metallic surfaces are protected with Prolane-T black 2 part polyurethane paint.
- Frequency Range: 30-90 MHz
- Gain: -10.0 dBi Nominal
- VSWR: < 2.25:1 Typical
- 3.5:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 15 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 90°
- Input Connector: TNC Male
- Overall Height: 47 in. (1.19 m)
- Net Weight: 1 lb. (0.45 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: TNC Male