30-90 MHz MVMP30X3AB (1Y04600)
The MVMP30X3AB broadband antenna is designed for tactical battlefield conditions using frequency hopping radios. This antenna requires no tuning within the 30-90 MHz band.
The antenna is and ideal choice for multiband radios and can replace multiple antennas with a single antenna.
The antenna is designed for mounting on armored or other metallic body vehicles.
- Rugged Fiberglass Construction
- Ideal for Armored Vehicles
- Spring Base
- 30-90 MHz Frequency Hopping
Mounting Bracket sold separately.
- Frequency Range: 30-90 MHz
- Gain: -5 ~ +1.5 dBi ref. 1/4 wave radiator on a 10’ x 10’ x 10’ ground plane.
- VSWR: < 3.0:1 Typical; 3.5:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 200 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360° Elevation: 90°
- Input Connector: BNC or Type N Female
- Overall Height: 106 in. (2.69 m)
- Net Weight: 9 lb. (4.08 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: NATO Standard Four .5” (12.7 mm) Holes, equally spaced on a 4.5” (114.3 mm) Dia. BHC