400-2100 & 700-2700 MHz FXDP400-2100 & FXDP700-2700 (1Y0)
The FXDP400-2100 & FXDP700-27000 antennas are designed to be used in commercial, military, and other rapid response applications where reliability is needed most. These antennas work with all radios within the 400-2100 MHz and 700-2700 MHz bands.
These antennas are designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance in a wide range of applications.
These antennas are provided with state-of-theart radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, these antennas are housed in thick fiberglass radomes and are constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Extreme Broadband Coverage
- Low VSWR
- Rapid Deployable Mounting
- Frequency Range: 400-2100 MHz
- 700-2700 MHz
- Gain: Unity +/- 0.5 dBi
- VSWR: 3.0:1 Max
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 100 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 90~100°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 19.25 in. (0.49 m)
- Maximum Wind Load: 125 mph (201km/h)
- Net Weight: 2.1 lb. (0.95kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F
- (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: Mounting Bracket
- (Sold Separately)