410-2100 MHz & L1/L2 GPS MVDP400X5 (1Y10500)
The MVDP400X5 antenna is designed to be mounted on military and other off-road vehicles and works with all radios within the 410-2100 MHz band and L1/L2 GPS.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of vehicles (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments. This antenna will meet or exceed MIL-STD-810 environmental standards.
- Frequency Range: 410-2100 MHz
- 1575.42 MHz (L1 GPS)
- 1227.60 MHz (L2 GPS)
- Gain: 0.0 ~ 2.0 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: 2:1 Maximum
- LNA Gain: 29 dB Minimum
- Element Gain: 3 dBiC Min. RHCP Polarization
- LNA DC Power: 2.5 – 16 VDC (35 mA Max)
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 60W Continuous
- 100 Watts Intermittent
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 90°
- Input Connector: (2) Type N Female
- (1) Type TNC (GPS)
- Overall Height: 46 in. (1.17 m)
- Net Weight: < 10 lb. (< 4.5 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +158°F
- (-40° to +70°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: NATO Standard Four .5” (12.7 mm)
- Holes, equally spaced on a 4.5”
- (114.3 mm) Dia. BHC