4400-5000 MHz MVDP4.4-5.0-9-D (1Y14800)
The MVDP4.4-5.0-9-D antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other vehicular applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 4400-5000 MHz band.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of vehicles (metal or nonmetal) with no degradation in performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Frequency Range: 4400-5000 MHz
- Gain: 9.0 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: 2.0:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 25 Watts
- Polarization: Horizontal & Vertical
- Port-to-Port Isolation: 34 ~ 45 dB Typical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360° Elevation: 13°
- DC Short: Yes
- Input Connector: (2) Type N Female
- Length: 40.5 in. (1.03 m)
- Radome Diameter: 1.5 in. (38.1 mm)
- Net Weight: 4 lb. (1.81 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: NATO Standard Four .5” (12.7 mm) Holes, equally spaced on a 4.5” (114.3 mm) Dia. BHC