4400-5000 MHz MVDP4.4-5.0-7-DAB (1Y19400)
The MVDP4.4-5.0-7-DAB antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other vehicular applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 4400-5000 MHz band.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance. Typical Port-to-Port Isolation ranges from 40 ~ 50 dB.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of vehicles (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Frequency Range: 4400-5000 MHz
- Gain: 7.0 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: 2.0:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 25 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical over Vertical
- Port-to-Port Isolation: 40 ~ 50 dB Typical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360° Elevation: 20°
- DC Short: Yes
- Input Connector: (2) Type N Female
- Overall Height: 40 in. (1.02 m)
- Radome Diameter: 1.5 in. (38.1 mm)
- Net Weight: 4 lb. (1.81 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: NATO Standard Four .5” (12.7 mm) Holes, equally spaced on a 4.5” (114.3 mm) Dia. BHC