4400-5000 MHz (1Y28800) MADP4.4-5.0-6-D
The MADP4.4-5.0-6-D antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 4400-5000 MHz band.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance. Typical Port-to-Port Isolation ranges from 40 ~ 50 dB.
Being “ground independent,” this antenna can be used on all types of structures (metal or nonmetal) with no degradation in performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
Best overall on the move coverage
Extreme Dual Bit Stream Ready
40~50dB Port-To-Port Isolation
6dBi Gain Stability Throughout Band
> 2:1 VSWR
True Dual Polarization in One Antenna
Allows for Space Reduction
Built in USA
- Frequency Range: 4400-5000 MHz
- Gain: 6.0 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: 2.0:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 25 Watts Max
- Polarization: Horizontal & Vertical
- Port-to-Port Isolation: 40 ~ 50 dB Typical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360° Elevation: 30°
- DC Short: Yes
- Input Connector: (2) Type N Female (pigtail)
- Overall Height: 19 in. (482mm)
- Radome Diameter: 1.5 in. (38.1 mm)
- Net Weight: 1 lb. (.45 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: UM004AB Mount (Sold Separately)