4000-5000 MHz MVDP4.4-5.0 Series 7 & 9 dBi Models
The MVDP4.4-5.0 Series antennas are designed to be used in commercial, military, and other applications where reliability is needed most. These antennas work with all radios within the 4400-5000 MHz band.
These antennas are designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance in a wide range of applications.
These antennas are provided with state-of-theart radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance offered in horizontal or vertical polarization with gains of 7 and 9 dBi.
Marine models shown, Mobile Vehicular and fixed Base Station models available.
Robust and tough, these antennas are housed in a thick UV stable radomes and are constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Frequency Range: 4400‐5000 MHz
- Gain: 7.0 or 9.0 dBi +/‐.5
- VSWR: 2.0:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 25 WaƩs
- PolarizaƟon: Horizontal or VerƟcal
- RadiaƟon PaƩern: Azimuth: 360°
- ElevaƟon: 13° 9dBi
- 22° 7dBi
- DC Short: Yes
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 18 in. (457 mm) 9dBi
- 15 in. (381 mm) 7dBi
- Net Weight: 1 lb. (.45 kg)
- OperaƟonal Temps: ‐40° to +185°F
- (‐40° to +85°C)
- Color: White/Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- MounƟng: Stainless Steel Base
- (1‐14UNS Threaded Base Nut)