4400-5875 MHz (1Y31750) MVDP4.4-5.875-7-DAB
The MVDP4.4-5.875-7-DAB antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other vehicular applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 4400-5875 MHz band.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance. This antenna also supports extreme high data rates, equal bit data streams, and features enhanced dual polarization
Being “ground independent,” this antenna can be used on all types of vehicles (metal or nonmetal) with no degradation in performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick Polycarbonate radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
Spring Base with NATO Flange
Supports Ultra High Bit Data Rates
Dual Input-Single Antenna
- Frequency Range: 4400-5875 MHz
- Gain: 7 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: 2:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 25 Watts
- Polarization: Dual Horizontal & Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360° Elevation: 24°
- Input Connector: (2) Type N Female
- Overall Length: 20 in. (0.51 m)
- Radome Diameter: 2.75 in. (70 mm)
- Net Weight: 5.7 lb. (2.59 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: NATO Standard Four .5” (12.7 mm) Holes, equally spaced on a 4.5” (114.3 mm) Dia. BHC