4400-6000 MHz FXSP4.4-5.875-14-D (1Y31050)
The FXSP4.4-6.0-14-D features high gain, true dual polarization and wideband capabilities for superior performance and maximum reliability. The antenna can be easily installed for both indoor and outdoor applications.
The FXSP4.4-6.0-14-D is designed to support extreme high volume data rates, equal bit data streams and low BER. The antenna is supplied with two separate inputs, and housed in a UV stable polycarbonate radome and constructed with corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the most extreme environments.
Featuring a frequency range of 4400 to 5875 MHz, the FXFP4.4-6.0-14-D bridges the gap between the Military, Homeland Security and commercial markets and combines coverage of the Uni-I and Uni-II bands into a single antenna. This antenna also provides excellent performance and the capability for equal bit data streams with wireless systems and high volume networks where superior coverage and interoperability are required.
- Reduces Latency
- Higher Spectral Efficiency
- Backhaul & Network Bridge
- Reduce BER (Bit Error Rate)
- Robust & Tough Low Profile
- Frequency Range: 4400-5875 MHz
- Gain: 14 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: < 2.0:1 Typical
- Isolation: 32-40 dB
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 30 Watts max
- Polarization: Vertical and Horizontal
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 90° Elevation: 16°
- Input Connector: Type N Female (2)
- Radome: Polycarbonate
- Backplane: T6 Aluminum
- Mechanical Tilt: +15/-25
- Wind Survivability: 150 MPH
- Humidity: 100% Condensing
- Universal Mounting: Pipe (1.5” – 2”), Wall (bracket included), Stainless Steel Bracket & U-Bolts