445-465 MHz TTA450ES-2 (1Y10200)
The TTA450ES-2 antenna is designed to be used in commercial, military or private fleet communication systems where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 445-465 MHz band.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance in a wide range of applications.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick UV stable radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Low VSWR
- High Strength Xenoy Radome
- Built for Shock & Vibration
- Simple Installation
- With mount available as P/N: 1Y10650.
- Frequency Range: 445‐465 MHz
- Gain: 1.0 dBi Over Ground Plane
- VSWR: 1.5:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Polarization: Vertical
- Input Connector: NMO
- Overall Height: 4 in. (101 mm)
- Diameter: 1.5 in. (38.1 mm) OD
- Maximum Wind Load: 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Net Weight: 0.4 lb. (0.19 kg)
- Operational Temps: ‐40° to +185°F (‐40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black (Other colors available)
- Mounting: NMO