450-464 & 1575.42 MHz MVDP450-464-GPS (1Y14650)
The MVDP450-464-GPS antenna is designed to be used in commercial, military, or private fleet communication systems where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 450-464 MHz band and 1575.42 GPS band plus Glonass.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance in a wide range of applications.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance. It has two separate cable inputs, one for the UHF radio and the other for the GPS.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick UV stable radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Dual Input
- Low VSWR
- Built for Shock & Vibration
- Fleet Ready
- Simple Installation
- Frequency Range:
- 450 – 464 MHz (UHF)
- 1575.42 MHz (GPS)
- Gain: 3.0 ~ 5.0 dBi (UHF)
- 30 dBi (GPS)
- Operating Voltage: 3 ~ 5V (GPS)
- VSWR: < 2.0:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 100 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical (UHF)
- Right Hand Circular (GPS)
- Input Connector: Type SMA Female
- Overall Height: 6.45 in. (164 mm)
- Diameter: 2.6 in. (66 mm) OD
- Net Weight: 0.4 lb. (0.19 kg)
- Maximum Wind Load: 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black (Other colors available.)
- Mounting: NMO Thru UNF Threaded Base X4