450-475 MHz MVDP450-475 (1Y18400)
The MVDP450-475 antenna is designed to be used in commercial, military or private fleet communication systems where reliability is needed most. It can be used for both outdoor and indoor applications. This antenna works with all radios within the 450-475 MHz band.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance in a wide range of applications.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick UV stable radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Low VSWR
- High Strength Xenoy Radome
- Built for Shock & Vibration
- Indoor, or Fleet Ready
- Simple Installation
- Frequency Range: 450-475 MHz
- Gain: 3.0 ~ 5.0 dBi Over Ground Plane
- VSWR: < 2.0:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Polarization: Vertical Linear
- Input Connector: NMO
- Overall Height: 4 in. (101 mm)
- Diameter: 1.5 in. (38.1 mm) OD
- Maximum Wind Load: 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Net Weight: 0.4 lb. (0.19 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black (Other colors available.)
- Mounting: NMO