460-480 MHz (1Y30300) FXCL460-480
The FXCL460-480 antenna is designed to be used in public safety, commercial, military and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 460-480 MHz band.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of structures (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome double reinforced at the base and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Frequency Range: 460-480 MHz
- Gain: 5 dBi
- VSWR: < 1.5:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 150 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 44 in. (1.12 m)
- Radome Diameter: 2 in. (50.8 mm)
- Maximum Wind Load: 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Net Weight: 2.5 lb. (1.2 kg) Max
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F
(-40° to +85°C)
- Color: White
- Mounts: HDM001