470-700 MHz MVDP470X2 (1Y11750)
The MVDP470X2 antenna is designed to be designed to be mounted on military and other off-road vehicles and work with all frequency hopping radios within the 470-700 MHz band.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of vehicles (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome double reinforced at the base and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Frequency Range: 470-700 MHz
- Gain: 0.0 ~ 2.0 dBi
- VSWR: 3.0:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 30 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 90°
- EMP Protection: Included
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 32 in. (0.81 m)
- Net Weight: 4 lb. (1.81 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +158°F
- (-40° to +70°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: NATO Standard Four .5” (12.7 mm)
- Holes, equally spaced on a 4.5”
- (114.3 mm) Dia. BHC