4800-5200 MHz MADP4.8-5.2 (1Y11200)
The MADP4.8-5.2 antenna is designed to be mounted on military, commercial, and other vehicles (including marine craft) where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 4800-5200 MHz band.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of crafts or vehicles (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome double reinforced at the base and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments. The lower portion includes a threaded section with a 1 inch stainless steel nut for mounting.
- Frequency Range: 4800-5200 MHz
- Gain: 6 ~ 8 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: < 1.5:1 Typical
- 2.0:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 100 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 20°
- Peak Gain Angle Vertical Plane: 0° +/- 5°
- DC Short: Yes
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 15 in. (0.38 m)
- Radome Diameter: 1.25 in. (31.8 mm)
- Net Weight: 1 lb. (0.45 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Environmental-to-Navy Shipboard: Yes
- Mounting: Stainless Steel Base
- (1”-14UNF Threaded Nut)