5000-6000 MHz FXDP5.0-6.0-7-D (1Y10100)
The FXDP5.0-6.0-7-D antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 5000-6000 MHz band.
This antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance. Typical Port-to-Port Isolation ranges from 31 ~ 45 dB.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of structures (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Frequency Range: 5000-6000 MHz
- Gain: 7 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: 2.0:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 27 Watts
- Polarization: Horizontal & Vertical
- Port-to-Port Isolation: 31 ~ 45 dB
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 17°~ 18°
- Input Connector: (2) Type N Female
- Overall Height: 36 in. (0.92 m)
- Radome Diameter: 1.5 in. (38.1 mm)
- Net Weight: 4 lb. (1.81 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F
- (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: UM007T or UM007F Mount
- (Sold Separately)