5000-6000 MHz FXSP5.0-6.0 (1Y18200)
The FXSP5.0-6.0 sector antenna is designed to be used in commercial, military, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 5000-6000 MHz bands.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance in a wide range of applications.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance. In addition this antenna comes supplied with a set of beam forming directors which allows the user to adjust for a cellular type architecture.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick UV stable radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Cisco Radio Ready
- Superior Isolation
- Ideal Pattern/Beam Width and Sidelobe Control
- Designed to Reduce BER (Bit Error Rate)
- Plug & Play Design
- Frequency Range: 5000-6000 MHz
- Gain: 12.0 dBi +/- .5 @ 120°
- e 14.0 dBi +/- .5 @ 90°
- e 15.0 dBi +/- .5 @ 60°
- VSWR: < 2.0:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 30 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 120, 90, & 60°
- Elevation: 17°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 28 – 34 in. (0.71 – 0.86 m)
- Radome Diameter: 1.5 in. (76 mm) Oval
- Net Weight: 4 lb. (1.9 kg)
- Maximum Wind Load: 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F
- (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey/White
- Mounting: Up to 2” (50.8 mm) Dia. Mast
- Stainless Steel U-Bolts