5000-6000 MHz FXSP5.0-6.0-D-HV (1Y18650)
The FXSP5.0-6.0-D-HV is a dual input, dual polarization, adjustable sector panel antenna that is designed to be used with military, commercial, and other communication platforms where reliability is needed most. The antenna works with all radios within the 5000-6000 MHz band.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance whether used in a MIMO or Diversity Polarization configuration.
This antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance. In addition this antenna comes supplied with an independent set of beam forming directors which allows the user to adjust for optimal coverage separately for both the Horizontal and Vertically Polarized sections.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick UV stable radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Dual Polarization
- Independent beam width settings 60°, 90°, and 120° for Azimuth coverage
- Tower Space Reduction
- Designed for ultra high speed Data Rates
- Plug & Play Design
- Factory set for 90°
- Frequency Range: 5000-6000 MHz
- Gain: 14 dBi +/-.5 @ 60°
- 13 dBi +/-.5 @ 90°
- 12 dBi +/-.5 @ 120°
- VSWR: < 2:1 Operational
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 25 Watts Max
- Polarization: Horizontal & Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 60°, 90° or 120° Elevation: 20°
- Input Connector: (2) Type N Female
- Overall Height: 24 in. (.61 m)
- Maximum Wind Load: 125 mph (201 km/h)
- Net Weight: 2 lb. (.91 kg) Including Mount
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: Mast 1.25 – 2.00 in. OD (32 – 51 mm OD)
- Adjustable Tilt +/- 25°