6000-10000 MHz MVDP6.0-10.0-2 (1Y16100)
The MVDP6.0-10.0-2 antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other vehicular applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 6000-10000 MHz band.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
The lower portion contains a pass thru NMO style mount that gives the user an option to Magnet mount or Surface mount the antenna.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a heavy duty Xenoy radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- High Impact Resistant Xenoy Radome
- Low Profile Design
- Good VSWR
- 65 Watts Power Handling
- User Friendly Install & Connection
- NMO Pass Thru Mount
- Side Coax Exit or Mag Mount Option
- Frequency Range: 6000-10000 MHz
- Gain: 2.0 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: < 2.0:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 65 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 67°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 5 in. (127 mm)
- Radome Diameter: 2 in. (51 mm)
- Net Weight: 1 lb. (0.45 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F
- (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: NMO Pass Thru