698-2700 MHz FXMIMO698-2700 (1Y21350)
The FXMIMO698-2700 antenna is designed to be used in commercial, military, or private fleet communication systems where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 698-2700 MHz band.
This antenna is designed for high durability and reliability when high quality communication is required.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick UV stable radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Dual Input MIMO
- Locomotive Ready
- High Quality Reception
- High Strength Xenoy Radome
- Heavy Duty Base
- Built for Shock, Vibration, & Temp
- Simple Installation
- Pass Thru NMO (For Mounting)
- NMO-T Pass Thru Mount sold separately.
- Frequency Range: 698‐2700 MHz (Each Input)
- Gain: 2.0 ~ 4.0 dBi +/‐ .5
- VSWR: < 2.0:1 Typical (In Bands)
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- PolarizaƟon: VerƟca
- Input Connector: (2) Type SMA Male
- Coax: RF195
- Coax Length: 1 Ō. (.30 m) Standard
- (Other Lengths Available)
- Overall Height: 4.5 in. (114 mm)
- Diameter: 2.6 in. (66 mm) OD
- Net Weight: 0.4 lb. (0.19 kg)
- Maximum Wind Load: 150 mph (241 km/h)
- OperaƟonal Temps: ‐40° to +185°F
- (‐40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black (Other colors available.)
- MounƟng: NMO Pass Thru*