700-2500 MHz – BWDP700X4AC (1Y11950)
The BWDP700X4AC body worn antenna is designed to be used in military manpack, commercial, and other body or vest mounted applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 700-2500 MHz band.
Being broadband and compact for its frequency of operation, this antenna is ideal for clandestine operations. The sleek profile allows for ideal placement in packs, vests, jackets, or other compartments.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a heavy duty UV stable radome and is for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Low Profile
- Low VSWR
- Excellent Gain
- Frequency Range: 700-2500 MHz
- Gain: 0.0 ~ 2.0 dBi +/-.5
- VSWR: < 2.0:1 Typical
- 2.5:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 30 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 70 – 90°
- Input Connector: Type Mini-UHF Female
- Overall Dimensions: 7 in. H x 0.5 in. D x 2.0 in. W
- (178 mm H x 13 mm D x 51 mm W)
- Coax Length: e 6 ft. (1.83 m)
- Net Weight: 0.3 lb. (0.13 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F
- (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: Type Mini-UHF Female