700-960 MHz MVMP700-960 (1Y15950)
The MVMP700-960 antenna is designed to be used in commercial, military or private fleet communication systems where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 700-960 MHz band.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance in a wide range of applications.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick UV stable radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Low VSWR
- Uniform Gain for Improved Data Rate, Lower BER, and “High Link Quality”
- High Strength Xenoy Radome
- Built for Shock & Vibration
- Simple Installation
- Frequency Range: 700‐960 MHz
- Gain: 4.0 dBi +/‐ .5
- VSWR: 2.0:1 Max
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 50 WaƩs
- PolarizaƟon: VerƟcal
- RadiaƟon PaƩern: Azimuth: 360°
- ElevaƟon: 55 ~ 65°
- Input Connector: NMO
- Overall Height: 4 in. (101 mm)
- Diameter: 1.5 in. (38.1 mm) OD
- Maximum Wind Load: 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Net Weight: 0.4 lb. (0.19 kg)
- OperaƟonal Temps: ‐40° to +185°F
- (‐40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black (Other colors available.)
- MounƟng: NMO