750-800 MHz (1Y25950) FXCL750-800-9
The FXCL750-800-9 antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 750-800 MHz band.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of structures (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome double reinforced at the base and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Frequency Range: 750-800 MHz
- Gain: 9 dBi +/-.5
- VSWR: 2.0:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 25 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 75 in. (1.9 m)
- Radome Diameter: 1.25 in. (31.8 mm)
- Maximum Wind Load: 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Net Weight: 3.4 lb. (1.54 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F
(-40° to +85°C)
- Color: White