800-860 MHz (1Y29650) FXDP800-860
The FXDP800-860 antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other vehicular applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 800-860 MHz band.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of vehicles (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick polycarbonate radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Frequency Range: 800-860 MHz
- Gain: 3 ~ 5 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: < 2:1 800-860 MHz
<3:1 1710-2100 MHz
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 100 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
Elevation: 37 ~ 58°
- Input Connector: User Defined
- Overall Height: 19 in. (483mm)
- Radome Diameter: 1.5 in. ~ 1.75in. (38.1 mm ~ 44.5 mm)
- Net Weight: 1 lb. (.45 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey