806-960 & 1800-2170 MHz MVDP800X3AC (1Y16500)
The MVDP800X3AC dual band antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other vehicular applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 806-960 and 1800-2170 MHz bands.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance in a wide range of applications whether used in a MIMO, Diversity, or Separate Radio application.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance. The elements are engineered for additional isolation performance between the inputs.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome double reinforced at the base and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Dual Input Design
- Vehicle Space Reduction
- MIMO, Diversity, or Separate Radio Ready
- Ideal Pattern/Beam Width and Sidelobe Control
- Designed to Reduce BER (Bit Error Rate)
- NATO Base Spring Mount
- Plug & Play Design
- Frequency Range: 806-960 & 1800-2170 MHz
- Gain: 4.0 ~ 5.0 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: 2.0:1 Typical (In Bands)
- 2.5:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 60 Watts Max
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 42°
- Input Connector: (2) Type N Female
- Overall Height: 47 in. (1.19 m)
- Radome Diameter: 1.25 in. (31.8 mm)
- Maximum Wind Load: 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Net Weight:
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F
- (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: NATO Standard Four .5” (12.7 mm)
- Holes, equally spaced on a 4.5”
- (114.3 mm) Dia. BHC