806-960 & 1710-2100 MHz FXSP806-960/1710-2100 (1Y17600)
The FXSP806-960/1710-2100 sector antenna is designed to be used in commercial, military, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 806-960 & 1710-2100 MHz bands.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice for cellular performance in multiple applications.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick UV stable radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Covers US and European Bands
- Rapid Deployable
- User Friendly and Easy to Install
- Can be used for Emergency Standby on Cellular Networks
- Designed to Reduce BER (Bit Error Rate)
- Ideal Pattern/Beam Width and Sidelobe Control
- 180° Azimuth Coverage
- Frequency Range: 806‐960 & 1710‐2100 MHz
- Gain: 4.0 dBi +/‐ .5
- VSWR: 2.0:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 60 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 180° Elevation: 90°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. L x 6 in. W x 3.5 in. D (609 mm L x 152 mm W x 89 mm D)
- Net Weight: 4 lb. (1.9 kg)
- Maximum Wind Load: 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Operational Temps: ‐40° to +185°F (‐40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey/White
- Mounting: Up to 2” (50.8 mm) Dia. Mast with Stainless Steel U‐Bolts