824-960 & 1710-1990 MHz MVDP800X3 (1Y14350)
The MVDP800X3AC dual band antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other vehicular applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 806-960 and 1800-2170 MHz bands including L1/L2 GPS.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of vehicles (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance. The elements are engineered for additional isolation performance between the inputs.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome double reinforced at the base and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments. This antenna is built to meet or exceed MIL-STD-810 environmental standards.
- Dual Input Design
- Vehicle Space Reduction
- Ground Independent
- MIMO, Diversity, or Separate Radio Ready
- Ideal Pattern/Beam Width and Sidelobe Control
- Designed to Reduce BER (Bit Error Rate)
- NATO Base Spring Mount
- Plug & Play Design
- Frequency Range:
- 806-960 & 1800-2170 MHz
- 1575.42 MHz (L1 GPS)
- 1227.60 MHz (L2 GPS)
- Gain: 4.0 ~ 5.0 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: 2.1:1 Maximum (In Bands)
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 60 Watts Max
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360° Elevation: 42°
- Input Connector: (2) Type N Female (1) Type TNC (GPS)
- Overall Height: 47 in. (1.19 m)
- Radome Diameter: 1.25 in. (31.8 mm)
- Maximum Wind Load: 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Net Weight: <10 lbs (<4.5 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: NATO Standard Four .5” (12.7 mm) Holes, equally spaced on a 4.5” (114.3 mm) Dia. BHC