865-870 & 902-928 MHz HDP-RFID-Panel (1Y0)
The HDP-RFID-Panel is designed to be used in commercial, military, private and other applications where reliability is needed most.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance in a wide range of applications.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick UV stable radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Low VSWR
- Shock & Vibration: EM61373, MIL-810G, IEEE 1478
- Frequency Range: 865-870 & 902-928 MHz
- Gain: 6.0 dBiC Peak +/- .5
- VSWR: 1.5:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 10 Watts Max
- Polarization: Left and Right Hand Circular
- Front to Back Ratio: >13 dB Typical
- Axial Ratio: 2 dB Typical +/- .5
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 80°
- Elevation: 80°
- Lightning Protection: DC Grounded
- Input Connector: Type TNC Female
- (Other connectors available.)
- Coax: 195 or RG58 upon request.
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. L x 6 in. W x 1.05 in. D
- Approx: (152 mm L x 152 mm W x 27 mm D)
- Net Weight: 1 lb. (0.45 kg)
- Maximum Wind Load: 125 mph (201 km/h)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F (-40° to +85°C)
- Shock & Vibration: EN 61373, MIL-810G, IEEE 1478
- Color: Black/White (Other colors available.)
- Mounting: Wall / Pole / Stud