870-960 MHz (1Y28300) FXCL870-960-11
The FXCL870-960-11 antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 870-960 MHz band.
Being “ground independent,” this antenna can be used on all types of structures (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome double reinforced at the base and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Frequency Range: 870-960 MHz
- Gain: 11 dBi
- VSWR: < 1.5:1 Typical
- Intermodulation: -150 dBc
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 100 Watts, Max Input
Optional: 500 Watts, Max Input
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 128 in. (3.3 m)
- Radome Diameter: 2 in. (50.8 mm)
- Maximum Wind Load: 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Net Weight: 17 lb. (7.7 kg) Max
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F
(-40° to +85°C)
- Color: White
- Mounts: UM008
- 500 Watt Option: FXCL870-960-11AB (1Y28300)