90-500 MHz TDLP90X5 (1Y15550)
The TDLP90X5 is a broadband log periodic antenna to be used for tactical operations and covers the entire band of 90-500 MHz at a power level of 200 Watts it has a VSWR of less than 2.50:1 throughout the band providing an efficient match to all modern transceivers. It is designed to achieve the maximum gain with minimum size and robust construction for harsh environments.
- High Gain
- Vertical or Horizontal Polarization
- Low VSWR
- Frequency Range: 90-500 MHz
- Gain: 5.5 dBi Nominal
- VSWR: 2.5:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 200 Watts CW
- Polarization: Horizontal or Vertical
- Front-to-Back Ratio: 12 dB
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Boom Length: 48 in. (1.22 m)
- Element Span: 60 in. (1.52 m) Deployed
- Nested Envelope: 50 in. (1.27 m) Long
- 12 in. (0.30 m) Diameter
- Deployment Time: 2 min. approx.
- Nesting Time: 5 min. approx.
- Number Of Elements: 10 Elements
- Maximum Wind Load: 120 mph (195 km/h) Static
- Net Weight: 5 lb. (2.3 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey