Base station Antennas
900-940 _ 1755-1815 MHz (1Y06950) FXCL920-1785
The FXCL920-1785 dual band antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 900-940 and 1755-1815 MHz band.
This antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Frequency Range: 900-940 & 1755-1815 MHz
- Gain: 6 ~ 9 dBi
- VSWR: 2:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 20 Watts
- Polarization: Omnidirectional
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 45 in. (1.14 m)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: UM003 Mast Adapter