921-960 MHz HDFXO921-960 (1Y0)
The HDFXO921-960 antenna is designed to be used in commercial, military, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 921-960 MHz band.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance in a wide range of applications.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Low VSWR
- Shock & Vibration: EN 61373, MIL-810G, IEEE 1478).
- Frequency Range: 921-960 MHz
- Gain: Unity
- VSWR: 2.0:1 Maximum at Band Edges
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 250 Watts Max
- Polarization: Vertical Linear
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 75°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Pigtail: Optional
- Overall Height: 18 in. (0.46 m)
- Radome Diameter: 1.35 in. (34.3 mm)
- Net Weight: 3 lb. (1.3 kg)
- Maximum Wind Load: 200 mph – 21 lb. lateral thrust.
- (322 km/h) – 9.5 kg lateral thrust.
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F
- (-40° to +85°C)
- Shock & Vibration: EN 61373, MIL-810G, IEEE 1478
- Water Ingress: Vented
- Color: Off White (Other colors available.)
- Mounting: Aluminum Mounting Bracket