100-512 MHz MADP100X5AB (1Y30150)
The MADP100X5AB broadband antenna is designed to be used with military, private or commercial applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 100-512 MHz band.
The antenna has a band pass covering 100-512 MHz with a single input, at a power level of 200 Watts. A VSWR of less than 2.5:1 throughout most of the band provides an efficient match to all modern military transceivers.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of vehicles (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
100-512 MHz Continuous
- Frequency Range: 100-512 MHz
- Gain: 5 dBi @ 150 MHz
3 dBi @ 512 MHz
- VSWR: 2.5:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 200 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360° Elevation: 90°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 40 in. (1.02 m)
- Net Weight: 7 lb. (3.18 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: NATO Standard Four .5” (12.7 mm) Holes, equally spaced on a 4.5” (114.3 mm) Dia. BHC
- Wind Load: 125mph (201 kp/h)