1350-1390/4400-5000MHz MVDP1.35-1.39_4.4-5.0-6-V-REV-A (1Y48150)
The MVDP1.35-1.39/4.4-5.0-6-V antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other applications
where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 1350-1390 MHz & 4.4-5.0 GHz
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of vehicles (metal or non-metal) with
no degradation in performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments..
- Ground Plane Independent
- Built to Meet MIL-STD 810
- 1350-1390 MHz
- 4400-5000 MHz
- Polarization: Vertical
- Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- VSWR: 2:1 Typical (Both Bands)
- 6 dBi at 1350-1390 MHz
- 6 dBi at 4400-5000 MHz
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth 360° Elevation 20°
- Power: 10 Watts
- Connector Type: N Female
- Height: 51-1/8
- Radome: 1.5” Dia Max, 1” Dia Min.
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Mount: NATO Standard Four .5” (12.7 mm) Holes, equally spaced on a4.5” (114.3 mm) Dia. BHC
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey