1400-1650 MHz – MPDP1400-1650 (1Y05600)
The MPDP1400-1650 dipole antenna is designed to be used in military manpack, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 1400-1650 MHz band.
The antenna has an instantaneous bandwidth of 250 MHz over the operating band of 1400-1650 MHz with a VSWR of 1.8:1 or less. The robust mechanical and environmental design meets or exceeds MIL-STD-810 and includes a flexible gooseneck for optimal positioning.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of radio equipment (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Ground Independent
- Low VSWR
- Flexible Gooseneck Section
- Frequency Range: 1400-1650 MHz
- Gain: 1.1 dBi Free Space Line of Sight
- VSWR: 1.8:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 25 Watts PEP
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 90°
- Input Connector: Type N Male
- Overall Height: 17.7 in. (0.45 m)
- Net Weight: 0.72 lb. (0.32 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: Type N Male