1616-1626 MHz – MPDP1.6-2.3-1 (1Y13300)
The MPDP1.6-2.3-1 multiband dipole antenna is designed to be used in military manpack, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 1616-1626, 1755-1835 & 2180-2290 MHz band.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance in a wide range of applications.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Single Input – Multiband
- High Data Rate Capable
- Low VSWR
- Flexible Gooseneck Section
- Frequency Range: 1616-1626 MHz (RHCP)
- 1755-1835 MHz (Vert. Lin.)
- 2180-2290 MHz (Vert. Lin.)
- Gain: 4.0 dBi +/-.5
- VSWR: 2.0:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: e 20 Watts PEP
- Polarization: Vertical & RHCP
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 40°
- Input Connector: Type TNC Male
- Overall Height: 12 in. (0.30 m)
- Radome Diameter: 1 in. OD (25.4 mm)
- Net Weight: 0.6 lb. (0.27 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: Type TNC Male