1625-1850 MHz – MPDP1625-1850 (1Y17350)
The MPDP1625-1850 antenna is designed to be used in military manpack, commercial, and other body or vest mounted applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 1625-1850 MHz band.
Being compact for its frequency of operation, this antenna is ideal for clandestine operations. The sleek profile allows for ideal placement in packs, vests, jackets, and other compartments. In addition this antenna is built to meet MIL-STD-810
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick UV stable radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Low Profile
- Designed for Vest Compartments
- Low VSWR
- Built to meet MIL-STD-810
- Frequency Range: 1625-1850 MHz
- Gain: 2.0 ~ 4.0 dBi
- VSWR: < 2.0:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 10 Watts PEP
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 55°
- Input Connector: Type TNC Female
- Overall Height: 7 in. (0.18 m)
- Radome: 1.2 in. Oval (30 mm)
- Net Weight: 4.25 oz. (120 g)
- Compliance: Built to meet: MIL-STD-810
- Water Ingress: ~ 2 meters @ 30 min. duration.
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: Type TNC Female