Military MANET/MIMO Antenna
The MPDP1755-1815/2200-2270-4 antenna is designed to be used in military manpack MANET applications, commercial, and other body, vest or handheld mounted applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 1755-1815 & 2200-2270 MHz bands.
Being dual band and compact for its frequency of operation, this antenna is ideal for clandestine operations. The sleek profile allows for ideal placement in packs, vests, jackets, or other compartments. In addition the base includes a ruggedized flex section for quick positioning and return. It is also built to meet MIL-STD-810F.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick UV stable radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Low Profile
- Low VSWR
- Build to meet MIL-STD-810F
- Digital Ready
- Submersible Mounting Bracket sold separately
- Frequency Range: 1755-1815 & 2200-2270 MHz
- Gain: 4.0 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: < 2.0:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 25 Watts PEP
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 45°
- Input Connector: Type SMA Male
- Overall Height: 11.1 in. (282 mm)
- Radome: 1.12 in X .5 in Oval
- (29 mm x 12.7 mm)
- Net Weight: 2.4 oz. (68 g)
- Compliance: Built to meet: MIL-STD-810F
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Deflection at Base: +/- 90°
- *Water Ingress: ~ 2 meters @ 30 min. duration.
- Mounting: Type SMA Male