225-400 MHz – MADP225X2 (1Y42350)
The MADP225X2 antenna was designed for today’s latest UHF communications platforms for maritime, military, commercial, public safety and law enforcement applications.
The antenna has a state-of-the-art radiating elements that provide maximum reliability and maximum perfor- mance. The antenna elements are sealed in a heavy duty fiberglass radome for mechanical stability and reliabil- ity in harsh environments.
Being ground independent, this antenna can be mounted on various maritime platforms (metal or non-metal)
with no degradation of performance.
- Ground independent
- Single Input
- Built to MIL-STD-810
- Frequency: 225-400 MHz
- Polarization: Vertical
- Impedance: 50Ω Nominal
- VSWR: 2.5:1 Typical (3.0:1 Max)
- Gain: ≥3 dBi Typical (2.5 dBi Band Edges)
- Pattern: Omni Directional
- Azimuth 360°
- Elevation 52°
- Power: 50 Watts
- Connector: Type N Female
- Design: Dipole
- Height: 51 in. (1.3 m) w/o extension
- Diameter: 3 in.
- Radome: Fiberglass
- Weight: 6.25 lbs. (2.84 kg.)
- Wind load: 150 MPH Max (241 km/h)
- Mounting: 1” 14 Thread extension
- Color: White/Black/Green/Tan/Grey