The FXSP1.35-2.7-14-D features high gain, true dual polarization and wideband capabilities for superior perfor-mance and maximum reliability.
The antenna is designed to support Band 3 frequencies with high volume data rates, equal bit data streams and low BER. The antenna has two inputs, and housed in a UV stable polycarbonate radome and constructed with corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the most extreme environments.
Point to Point (PTP)
Higher Spectral Efficiency
Reduced Bit Error Rate (BER)
- Frequency: 1350-2700MHz
- Polarization: Vertical and Horizontal
- Impedance: 50Ω
- VSWR: 2:1 Typical, 2.5:1 max
- Gain: 14.5-15.5dBi
- Radiation Pattern @ Mid Band:
- Isolation: -36 to –40dB Avg.
- Power: 30 Watts max
- Connector: (2) Type N Female
- Design: Dipole
- Height: 12.9in W x 24.2”H
- Radome: Polycarbonate
- Mechanical Tilt: +15° to –25°
- Weight: 9.5lbs
- Mount: Mast, Wall, or Special
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey/White
**All information on this product and the product itself is the property of
and is proprietary to Hascall-Denke.
**Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.