30-512 (1Y47050) MVDP30X17AH
The MVDP30X17AH is a broadband dipole antenna designed to be used with military, private, or commercial applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 30 -512 MHz bands.
The antenna has a band pass covering 30-512 MHz within a single input (dual input available) at a power level of 100 Watts. A VSWR of less than 2.5:1 throughout the 30-512 MHz band provides an efficient match to all modern military transceivers.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of structures (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
The upper whip may be removed for lower physical signature (lower height) with minimal degradation in electrical performance in the lower frequencies.
- 30-512 MHz continuous
- 100 Watts
- Robust Construction
- Low VSWR.
- Ground Independent
Mounting bracket shown not included.
- Frequency Range: 30-90 & 130-512 MHz
- -6 dBi @ 30 MHz
- 2 dBi @ 88 MHz
- 3 dBi @ 512 MHz
- 4 dBi @ 400 MHz
- Measure on 2.5X2.5 m ground plane
- VSWR: 2.5:1 Max (Except at crossover band.)
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 100 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360° Elevation: 90°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 110 in. (2.8 m)
- Net Weight: 8 lb. (3.63 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: NATO Standard Four .5” (12.7 mm) Holes, equally spaced on a 4.5” (114.3 mm) Dia. BHC