2.2-2.5GHz & 4.4-5.875 GHz MVDP2.2-2.5/4.4-5.875 (1Y49350)
The MVDP2.2-2.5/4.4-5.875 Dual Band antenna is designed to be used with various radios and communications systems operating in the 2200-2500 & 4400-5.875MHz bands. This antenna allows flexibility for Mobile Net-worked MIMO (MN-MIMO), ISM, U-NII 1-3, WIFI and LTE-U applications.
The antenna is designed with a state-of-the-art radiating element for maximum efficiency. Built robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments and also designed to meet the rigors of MIL-STD-810.
- Dual Band
- Consistent Gain across the bands
- Ideal for vehicular and mast applications
- Low Vertical Signature
- Frequency: 2200-2500 & 4400-5875MHz
- Polarization: Vertical
- Impedance: 50Ω
- VSWR: 2:1 Typical, 2.5:1 Max
- Gain: 4dBi @2200-2500MHz
- Gain: 6dBi @4400-5.875MHz
- Pattern: Omni Directional
- Beamwidth: 360° (Az) x 42° (El) 2.2-2.5GHz
- Beamwidth: 360° (Az) x 29° (El) 4.4-5.875GHz
- Power: 25 Watts
- Connector: Type N (F)
- Design: Dipole
- Height: 23.5in. (.60m)
- Radome: 1.18in.
- Weight: 4 lbs. (1.8 kg.)
- Mounting: NATO 4 Hole
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey