100-500 MHz – MADP100X5AC (1Y52350)
The MADP100X5AC is a full spectrum VHF/UHF antenna, designed to cover the 100-500MHz frequency band. This antenna is ideal for maritime VHF/UHF Airband systems. The MADP100X5AC efficiently covers the 117-138MHz and 225-399MHz aviation bands providing excellent coverage.
The radiator elements are designed for maximum durability and performance. The antenna radiator is sealed in heavy duty fiberglass for mechanical stability and reliability in harsh environments.
Being ground independent, this antenna can be mounted on various platforms (metal or non-metal) with no degradation of performance.
- Ground independent
- Single Input
- Built to MIL-STD-810
- Frequency: 100-500 MHz
- Polarization: Vertical
- Impedance: 50Ω Nominal
- VSWR: ≤2.5:1
- Gain: +2 to +3dBi
- Pattern: Omni Directiona
- Power: 75 Watts
- Connector: 12” pigtail w/Type N Female
- Design: Dipole
- Height: 37.5in. (.95m)
- Diameter: 2.25 in. (57.15mm)
- Radome: Fiberglass
- Weight: 4.5lbs. (2.04kg.)
- Wind load: 150MPH Max (241kph)
- Mounting: 1” 14 Thread Extension (sold separately)
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
- Color: White/Black/Green/Tan/Grey