2300-2700 MHz – MPDP2.3-2.7-4 (1Y13050)
The MPDP2.3-2.7-4 antenna is designed to be used in military manpack, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 2300-2700 MHz band.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance in a wide range of applications.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Low VSWR
- High Gain
- Flexible Gooseneck Section
- Ideal Radiation Pattern
- Beam Stability
- Digital Ready
- Frequency Range: 2300-2700 MHz
- Gain: 4.0 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: 2.0:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 20 Watts PEP
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 42°
- DC Short: Yes
- Input Connector: Type N Male
- Overall Height: 15 in. (0.38 m)
- Antenna Height: 7 in. (0.18 m)
- Radome Diameter: e1 in. OD (25.4 mm)
- Net Weight: 1 lb. (0.45 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Deflection: Flexible Gooseneck Tubing
- Mounting: Type N Male
- Compliance: Built to meet: MIL-STD-810F