2300-6000 MHz – MPDP2.3-6.0 (1Y16450)
The MPDP2.3-6.0 antenna is designed to be used in military manpack, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 2300-6000 MHz band.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance in a wide range of applications.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Flexible Gooseneck Section
- TNC “Move Around” Connector
- Beam Stability
- Built to Meet MIL-STD-810
- Digital Ready
- Frequency Range: 2300-6000 MHz
- Gain: 2.0 ~ 4.0 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: 2.5:1 Typical
- E3.0:1 Max
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 20 Watts PEP
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 45° ~ 70°
- Input Connector: Type TNC Male
- Overall Height: 12 in. (0.30 m)
- Radome Diameter: 1.5 in. OD (25.4 mm)
- Net Weight: 8 oz. (0.23 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: Type TNC Male
- Compliance: Built to meet MIL-STD-810