2500-2600 MHz MADP2.5-2.6-10 (1Y22950)
The MADP2.5-2.6-10 antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other vehicles (including marine craft) where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 2500-2600 MHz band.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance in a wide range of applications.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome double reinforced at the base and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments. The lower portion includes a threaded section with a 1 inch stainless steel nut for mounting.
- Frequency Range: 2500-2600 MHz
- Gain: 10.0 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: < 2.0:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 25 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360° Elevation: 14°
- DC Short: Yes
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 30 in. (0.76 m)
- Radome Main: 1.25 in. OD (31.8 mm)
- Radome Base: 1.50 in. OD (38.1 mm)
- Net Weight: 1.72 lb. (0.78 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: Stainless Steel Base (1”-14UNF Threaded Nut)