30-512 Mz MADP30X17AE (1Y28150)
The MADP30X17AE is a broadband dipole antenna designed to be used with military, private, or commercial applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 30-512 MHz band.
The antenna has a band pass covering 30-512 MHz with a single input (dual input available) at a power level of 100 Watts. A VSWR of less than 3.0:1 throughout the 155-512 MHz and a maximum of 3.5:1 between 30-90 MHz provides an efficient match to all modern military transceivers.
Being “ground independent,” this antenna can be used on all types of structures (metal or nonmetal) with no degradation in performance.
The upper whip may be removed for lower physical signature (lower height) with minimal degradation in electrical performance in the lower frequencies.
30-512 MHz Continuous
Mounting bracket shown not included.
- Frequency Range: 30-512 MHz
- -6 dBi @ 30 MHz
- 2 dBi @ 88 MHz
- 5 dBi @ 116 MHz
- 3 dBi @ 512 MHz
- VSWR: 3.5:1 Max (Except at crossover band.)
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 100 Watts CW
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360° Elevation: 90°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 89 in. (2.26 m)
- Net Weight: 8 lb. (3.63 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: NATO Standard Four .5” (12.7 mm) Holes, equally spaced on a 4.5” (114.3 mm) Dia. BHC